Feel guilty about drinking a beer or two? Don’t feel guilty. Contrary to what you might expect, moderate beer consumption is actually good for you.
Science has shown that beer can bring many surprising health benefits even though it’s usually perceived as unhealthy. Just remember, we’re talking moderate consumption (one drink per day for women, and up to two for men), not all-night drinking sprees. Here are some remarkable and surprising beer benefits that might change your perception of the drink.
1. It can help reduce risk of heart
2. It can help protect against Alzheimer’s disease
3. It can help lower risk of diabetes
4. It can help prevent kidney stones
5. It can help minimize risk of cancer
6. It can help reduce cholesterol levels
7. It can help manage blood pressure
8. It can help strengthen bones
9. It can help treat dandruff
10. It can help cut down risk of strokes
Remember the key to reaping these amazing health benefits of beer is moderate consumption. Overindulgence in beer and other alcoholic drinks can be disastrous to your health.
Have Happy Moderate Beer-ing!!!