|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Ideal Use: Training
- Material Type: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Sports
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Abrasion-resistant upper with a synthetic overlay for stability & durability
- External TPU heel counter for locked in support around the back of the foot
- Full-length Charged Cushioning sockliner provides ultimate underfoot comfort & fit
- Dual-layer midsole combines Charged Cushioning in the arch and Micro G foam for the ultimate blend of cushioned support & explosive responsiveness where you need it
- 100% Imported, 90 days product warranty against manufacturing defects.
From the Manufacturer
UA Charged Core
Abrasion-resistant upper with a synthetic overlay for stability & durability. External TPU heel counter for locked in support. Molded toe cap. Full-length Charged Cushioning sockliner provides ultimate comfort & fit. Dual-layer midsole combines Charged Cushioning in the arch & Micro G foam for the ultimate blend of cushioned support & explosive responsiveness where you need it. Strategically placed rubber & flex grooves in the outsole give you multi surface traction & superior flexibility.
About Under Armour
It started with a simple plan to make a superior T-shirt. A shirt that provided compression and wicked perspiration off your skin rather than absorb it. A shirt that worked with your body to regulate temperature and enhance performance.
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel – gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour’s diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it’s hot, ColdGear when it’s cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.